" Everything you need for better future and success has already been written. So all you need to do is go to the library" --Henri Frederic Amiel. The college offers several state-of-the-art facilities counting Research room, Discussion Room, NET Resource Centre, INFLIBNET, Periodical and Reference sections etc. The library here is a well thought-out compilation of information resources in printed and digital forms that are made handy for borrowing and reference. Digital library is the e-library, in which the information is gathered and safeguarded in the digital form. The library is with the intention of offering free access of printed materials and digital resources with the altruistic objective of educational enlightenment and bringing the welfare in educational life of our students.
- All students of the college are members of the library.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the library.
- Students are expected to make the maximum use of the library facilities provided in the college.
- Books, Umbrellas, note books and such other things should not be taken into the library. They may be kept in places provided for the purpose at the entrance. However each person may take one note book into the reading room for taking the notes.
- Students must examine the books given to them and report if they find them in a damaged condition before taking them from the library.
- Students are not allowed to pass books one another or to lend to any one in or out of the college. They will be held responsible for loss or damage to the book lent to them. The marking on books and spotting or injuring of binding or illustrations will be held to be serious offence
- Tearing of pictures or mutilation of news papers periodicals etc. will be considered as serious offence.
- The cost of books lost or damaged will be realised from the students concerned at the rate of three times the actual cost of the book or at the rate fixed by the Librarian.
- The loss of any book must be immediately reported.
- All books shall be returned to the library without fail three days before the close of each term.
- In case of necessity the librarian has the right to recall a book at 24 hours notice.
- Students are not allowed to move out periodicals from the library.
- Students who are properly dressed alone will be allowed to enter into the library.
- Student will be allowed to sit in library only for serious reading that too only during intervals and free periods.
- A fine of Rs. 1/- per day will be levied on each book that is retained beyond a fortnight.
- Normally, books will not be issued to non-members. In exceptional cases, the Principal grant permission to a non-member from neighboring community to use library or to borrow books on certain norms determined by Principal.
Working Hours: 9:00 am to 3.30 pm on all working days.