UNDER GRADUATE PROGRAMME
Programme Structure (Choice based Credit Semester System)
Students shall be admitted into undergraduate programme under faculties of Arabic, English, Commerce, Electronics, Maths & Physics. The duration of an under graduate programme shall be 6 semesters distributed in a period of 3 academic years. The odd semesters shall be from June of October and the even semesters shall be from November to March. Each semester shall have a minimum of 90 working days inclusive programme has got following courses (Papers).
Every under graduate student shall undergo 10 common courses (Total 38 credits) chosen from a group of 14 common courses listed below, for completing the programme.
- Common Courses (Code A)
- Core Courses (Code B)
- Complementary Courses (Code C)
- Open Courses (Code D)
- Communication skills in English.
- Critical Reasoning, Writing and Presentation.
- Reading Literature in English.
- Reading on Indian constitution, secularism and sustaiable environment.
- Literature and contemporary issues.
- History and philosophy of science.
- Communication skill in the languages other than English.
- Translation and communication in languages other than English.
- Literature in Malayalam / Hindi/ Other Indian / World languages other than English.
- Culture and civilization (with a cumpulsory component of Kerala Culture).
- Basics of Business and Management.
- General Informatics.
- Basic numerical skills.
- Enterpreneurship Development